Thursday, October 24, 2013

Post #3

In this past month we have been working on graphic novels and I really enjoyed it. I feel like long narratives tend to bore me even if the topic is interesting. The graphic novels I enjoyed the most was the "American Born Chinese" and "The Veil" readings. These both focused on social issues such as racism and sexism which I find very important.  I feel that I could relate to these two readings because I am Chinese and because I am a female. We had other readings like the Mexican theater one but I didn't like it as much and I was mostly confused with that one, there was a lot going on in that reading.  I'm sad that we don't get to do any more of the graphic novels. Well this month was pretty easy, I feel like my short essay 2 was easy to do because i could relate to them and I got the two graphic novels that I used in the essay pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment